The JOBU orchid clips:
so many to choose from!
The JOBU orchid clip is available in many, many models but each one ensures the quick effective securing of a pot orchid’s stem to its cane.
The JOBU orchid clip is secured as follows:
1. Plastic orchid ring: Slide the ‘eye’ over the cane, and insert the stem into the other end that you can open by pulling apart.
2. Plastic orchid clasp: Clip the opening onto the cane, and insert the stem into the other end that you can open by pulling apart.
3. Barrette: Hold the cane and stem together, squeeze the barrette open, and place it around both cane and stem.
4. Bent foam-covered wire: Surround the cane and stem with the bent part of the clip and bend the other end around them.
5. In some cases, JOBU clip rings also provide a good solution.
JOBU orchid clips are used for:
||the production of pot orchids: Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, Cymbidium and any other kind of pot orchids that produce flower stems requiring support.
JOBU orchid clips:
take your pick!
Standard colour: green